One of the most special simulations available in our training program is the Custom stimulation. It offers a high degree of personalisation for power users, who want to build their own training process. The most notable feature baked in our Custom simulations is called Sender identity: the ability to customize the sender name and email. Furthermore, ATTACK Simulator allows enterprise clients to add their own custom domains and create unique sender identities with their desired email addresses.
Follow the steps below to add your own custom domain:
- Head to the Senders page in the ATTACK Simulator console.
- Click on the red Add domain button.
- On the domain setup page type your desired domain and click Continue. If you want you can set a subdomain as well. The default subdomain is “mail”.
- Finally you’re presented with the DNS records that you have to add to your domain, so we can validate that it belongs to you and to make sure it can be used to send emails. You can find out how to add DNS Record by doing a quick Google search: how to add dns records - Google Search.
- Once you've added the settings, check the “I’ve added these records” and click Validate. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the records to be propagated over the internet.
- Finally, you can create a new Sender Identity with your custom domain.