This article will teach you how to whitelist ATTACK Simulator's emails in Google Workspace by IP address. Using whitelisting, you can make sure that your users get our simulated phishing tests and training notifications.
Whitelisting by IP address is only a good idea if you don't have a cloud-based spam filter. If you're using a cloud-based spam filter, we suggest whitelisting by email header instead. Check our Whitelisting by Header in Google Workspace guide for more information.
Add ATTACK Simulator's IP address to Email Whitelist
To add our IP address to Google Workspace's email whitelist, please follow the steps below. These steps are based on Google's Email Whitelist in Google Workspace page.
1. Access Google Workspace Admin console console and click Apps.
2. Go to Google Workspace
3. In the Showing status for apps in all organizational units section, select Gmail.
4. Open the Spam, Phishing and Malware section
5. In the Organizational Unit, located on the left side of the page, select your domain.
6. Locate the Email allowlist section and enter our IP address: 126.96.36.199
For an up-to-date list of our whitelisting information, including IP addresses, domains and email addresses, please visit this page http://app.attacksimulator.com/whitelist/test
If your users see warning banners in Gmail app saying that "This message seems dangerous" or "Be careful with this message", please follow this guide to remove them.